[comp.sys.mac] wanted: camera - robot arm

wyb@arti2.vub.uucp (Erik Wybouw) (01/21/88)

Could anybody supply me with information regarding the
following topics:

	1. digitizing camera (mostly hardware, software welcome)
	2. robot arm (3 dof, gripping hand)

These should be connectable to a mac (II) through a fast io
channel (especially the camera), like SCSI or even NuBus.
I 'd be grateful for any information (names of firms, institutions
working with them, ...). If anybody is interested, I am willing
to mail a summary, or repost it as an article.

Erik Wybouw
VUB - ARTI			phone: +32 2 641.29.75
Pleinlaan 2			fax: +32 2 641.28.70
1050 Brussels
Belgium

--

	Erik Wybouw (wyb@arti.vub.uucp)

sad@ulysses.homer.nj.att.com (Stewart Dutfield[jgr]) (01/23/88)

In article <760@arti2.vub.uucp> wyb@arti2.UUCP writes:
>Could anybody supply me with information regarding the
>following topics:
>
>	1. digitizing camera (mostly hardware, software welcome)

Does anyone out there have an address for a company called Neotech which
produces a digitising camera system for Mac, called "Image Grabber"?

I'm new to the Mac world; is there a repository of information about
arcane Mac products? As well as Image Grabber, I want to track down
something called "Altsys Freelance".

Help!

Stewart Dutfield	...!ihnp4!achilles!sad