[comp.sys.mac] New developers' prices?

johnt@mmintl.UUCP (John Tangney) (01/20/88)

Any word from Apple on the new price list for Developers?  I want to buy a
Mac II, but if the prices are different....

Also, I believe there will be some new product announcements at the end of
January.  Any ideas what they might be?

johnt

jwhitnel@csi.UUCP (Jerry Whitnell) (01/23/88)

In article <2664@mmintl.UUCP> johnt@mmintl.UUCP (John Tangney) writes:

>Any word from Apple on the new price list for Developers?  I want to buy a
>Mac II, but if the prices are different....

I just recieved mine the other day, but didn't look at it.  No idea what
prices changed (although I'll be memory prices went up 1/2 :-)

>johnt

Jerry Whitnell				Lizzi Borden took an axe
Communication Solutions, Inc.		And plunged it deep into the VAX;
					Don't you envy people who
					Do all the things You want to do?

mkent@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu (Marty Kent) (01/24/88)

In article <2664@mmintl.UUCP> johnt@mmintl.UUCP (John Tangney) writes:
>Any word from Apple on the new price list for Developers?  I want to buy a
>Mac II, but if the prices are different....

None of the Mac II-related items in the January price list have changed;
CPU, keyboard, monitors, and ram have the same prices as the last
release...

Marty Kent  	415/642 0288
		MKent@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu
		{uwvax, decvax, inhp4}!ucbvax!mkent%dewey.soe.berkeley.edu
Kent's heuristic: Look for it first where you'd most like to find it.