[comp.sys.mac] Phone like program?

t-jacobs@utah-cs.UUCP (Tony Jacobs) (01/21/88)

Has anyone seen a program called "Apple-jam" that lets multiple users on the
appletalk network 'talk' to each other.  Is this a PD program? Comments or
impressions perhaps?

Thanks
--
Tony Jacobs * Center for Engineering Design * U of U * t-jacobs@ced.utah.edu

isle@eleazar.Dartmouth.EDU (Ken Hancock) (01/28/88)

In article <5127X@utah-cs.UUCP> t-jacobs@cs.utah.edu.UUCP (Tony Jacobs) writes:

>Has anyone seen a program called "Apple-jam" that lets multiple users on the
>appletalk network 'talk' to each other.  Is this a PD program? Comments or
>impressions perhaps?

To the best of my knowledge, it -is- a PD program.  It works.  I downloaded
it at one point and tried it out.  Haven't used it since.  Question
for the networld, though, is if there is a PD/Shareware AppleTalk
"chatting" program for multiple-node networks.  Please mail any info and
I'll summarize if I get anything worthwhile.

Ken

--
Ken Hancock      UUCP: isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
               BITNET: isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu

DISCLAIMER: If people weren't so sue-happy, I wouldn't need one!