[net.wanted] Listen to Radio Moscow

bob@plus5.UUCP (Bob Simpson) (09/07/84)

> From: billp@tekmdp (Bill Pfeifer)
>		Radio Moscow is broadcasting in English every day.
>	Their North American Service is beamed directly at the United
>	States, and reception is fairly good with any reasonable
>	shortwave receiver.  You'll be amazed at what you hear.

		I would dig out my old radio and listen to this stuff
	(just once, for medicinal purposes  B-) if I knew where on the
	dial to turn.  Anyone kind enough to post the frequency should
	assume that I will need "fail-safe" instructions on finding it
	on my radio.
--
		bob@plus5		USENET	..!ihnp4!plus5!bob

smb@ulysses.UUCP (Steven Bellovin) (09/07/84)

I've picked it up on my car radio, at around 600 Khz on the AM dial, while
driving through Virginia.