[comp.sys.mac] Macget/Macput for VMS

lui@CS.UCLA.EDU (01/29/88)

Does anyone have a version of Macget/Macput for VAX/VMS? We do have a C
compilier on our systems, so I could port the UNIX versions (what needs to
be changed?). I used to be a systems programmer for UNIX, but I'm not all
that familiar with VAX/VMS C.

	Stephen Lui
	UCLA Department of Computer Science and

	System Manager
	Hughes Aircraft Company
	Radar Systems Group

Physical Address:
	Centinela Ave. & Teale St.
	Culver City, CA.
	(213) 305-2085

Mailing Address:
	Hughes Aircraft Company
	M/S RC R49 2563
	P.O. Box 92426
	Los Angeles, CA
	90009-2426

	ARPA:  lui@cs.ucla.edu
	UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!lui

rikitake@wadalab.t.u-tokyo.JUNET (rikitake) (02/01/88)

In article <10891@shemp.UCLA.EDU>, lui@CS.UCLA.EDU writes:
> be changed?). I used to be a systems programmer for UNIX, but I'm not all
> that familiar with VAX/VMS C.

The main difference you see when you try to implement file transfer
programs from UNIX is the system calls.
Usually, you use SYS$QIOW system call to get access to the serial driver.
-- Kenji

--
Kenji Rikitake / Studying instrumentation physics in Univ. of. Tokyo.
Please DO NOT REPLY to my junet address from abroad: Please reply to