[comp.sys.mac] WANTED Hebrew/English word-processor

feifer@CS.UCLA.EDU (01/30/88)

In article <21970@yale-celray.yale.UUCP> kishon@yale-zoo-suned.UUCP (Amir Kishon) writes:
>I am looking for a Hebrew/english word-processor for the Mac II/SE.
>I do not need fancy features, only basic editing commands and printing
>ability (laser printing, if possible). Any help will be appreciated.
>                                                          -amir kishon

I believe DAVKA has something. they are in chicago or miluakee.

-Richard

- Richard

bill@utastro.UUCP (William H. Jefferys) (01/31/88)

~
~I believe DAVKA has something. they are in chicago or miluakee.
~
Davka Corp., Dept 2, 845 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL 60611

1-800-621-8227 (In Illinois, 312-944-4070)

Bill Jefferys
--
Glend.	I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hot.	Why, so can I, or so can any man; But will they come when you

cimeti@nucsrl.UUCP (Israel Cimet) (02/01/88)

>I am looking for a Hebrew/english word-processor for the Mac II/SE.
>I do not need fancy features, only basic editing commands and printing
>ability (laser printing, if possible). Any help will be appreciated.
>                                                          -amir kishon

If you are going to do simple processing getting a Hebrew/English WP
from DAVKA is overkill(besides being expensive). Simply use the
MACINHEBREW DA which lets you use any application with hebrew fonts
and right to left motion. You can even use it with Paint or Draw
programs.

I have found it to be very reliable (at least with MacWrite and
MacPaint/MacDraw). You can get a copy from SUMEX.

I. Arieh Cimet
Northwestern University