[comp.sys.mac] Mac II picture...

prw@meccsd.MECC.MN.ORG (Paul R. Wenker) (01/27/88)

Could somebody please tell me how to bring up the digitized picture that
is in the Mac II ROMs?  I knew at one time, but now that I have my Mac
I've lost my notes.

Thanks,

Paul R. Wenker
MECC

robertj@yale-zoo-suned..arpa (Rob Jellinghaus) (01/31/88)

In article <829@meccsd.MECC.MN.ORG> prw@meccsd.UUCP (Paul R. Wenker) writes:
>Could somebody please tell me how to bring up the digitized picture that
>is in the Mac II ROMs?  I knew at one time, but now that I have my Mac
>I've lost my notes.

WHAT digitized picture??!!!  There is one in the SE's ROMs, but I've never
heard of one in the II... I always thought the II's ROM was too tightly
packed with stuff like color support for there to be room for frivolities.

Surprise me, somebody!  I hope I'm wrong...

>Paul R. Wenker
>MECC

Rob Jellinghaus                | "This is the Varicorp building right
jellinghaus@yale.edu.UUCP      | outside Virgil.  It's cool.  It's a
ROBERTJ@{yalecs,yalevm}.BITNET | multi-purpose shape: a box."
!..!ihnp4!hsi!yale!jellinghaus |                -- David Byrne

bayes@hpfcdc.HP.COM (Scott Bayes) (02/02/88)

>In article <829@meccsd.MECC.MN.ORG> prw@meccsd.UUCP (Paul R. Wenker) writes:
>>Could somebody please tell me how to bring up the digitized picture that
>>is in the Mac II ROMs?  I knew at one time, but now that I have my Mac
>>I've lost my notes.
>
>WHAT digitized picture??!!!  There is one in the SE's ROMs, but I've never
>heard of one in the II... I always thought the II's ROM was too tightly
>packed with stuff like color support for there to be room for frivolities.
>
>Surprise me, somebody!  I hope I'm wrong...
>
>>Paul R. Wenker
>>MECC
>
>Rob Jellinghaus                | "This is the Varicorp building right
>jellinghaus@yale.edu.UUCP      | outside Virgil.  It's cool.  It's a
>ROBERTJ@{yalecs,yalevm}.BITNET | multi-purpose shape: a box."
>!..!ihnp4!hsi!yale!jellinghaus |                -- David Byrne

So WHAT digitized picture in the SE ROMs? Surprise ME!

Scott Bayes
bayes@hpfclw