[comp.sys.mac] Wallpaper for the Mind needed

UD069225@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Eric H. Romo) (02/04/88)

Would someone please send me a copy of Wallpaper for the Mind, for the
Macintosh. The comp.binaries.mac posting did not reach our site intact.

Thanks much.   -Eric.
-------
ERIC H. ROMO
<UD069225@NDSUVM1.BITNET>
CHEMISTRY DEPT. UNIV. OF NORTH DAKOTA
GRAND FORKS, N.D.

hunter@oakhill.UUCP (Hunter Scales) (02/06/88)

In article <561UD069225@NDSUVM1> UD069225@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Eric H. Romo) writes:
>Would someone please send me a copy of Wallpaper for the Mind, for the
>Macintosh. The comp.binaries.mac posting did not reach our site intact.

	Me, too, please.
							Thanks a bunch.

--
Motorola Semiconductor Inc.                Hunter Scales
Austin, Texas           {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax,gatech}!ut-sally!oakhill!hunter