[comp.sys.mac] Part 3 of Risk binaries posting truncated

wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu (william jay buikema) (02/03/88)

Has anyone else had problems with part 3 of the Risk binaries posting being
truncated (it ends on half a line here).  If anyone has a complete part 3 or
the entire program, could they please E-mail them to me?  AdvThanks :-)

Bill Buikema   wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu

olson@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (olson) (02/04/88)

In article <3317@sphinx.uchicago.edu> wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu.UUCP (william jay buikema) writes:
>Has anyone else had problems with part 3 of the Risk binaries posting being
>truncated (it ends on half a line here).
>Bill Buikema   wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu

Yes, we have the same problem here. (How wide spread does this imply it is?)

Todd Olson   olson@helios.tn.cornell.edu

phd@SPEECH1.CS.CMU.EDU (Paul Dietz) (02/04/88)

In article <3575@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> olson@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu (olson) writes:
>In article <3317@sphinx.uchicago.edu> wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu.UUCP (william jay buikema) writes:
>>Has anyone else had problems with part 3 of the Risk binaries posting being
>>truncated (it ends on half a line here).
>>Bill Buikema   wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu
>
>Yes, we have the same problem here. (How wide spread does this imply it is?)
>
>Todd Olson   olson@helios.tn.cornell.edu
Us too!
Paul H. Dietz	phd@speech1.cs.cmu.edu

martin@ssc-vax.UUCP (Peter Martin) (02/06/88)

In article <3575@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu>, olson@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (olson) writes:
> In article <3317@sphinx.uchicago.edu> wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu.UUCP (william jay buikema) writes:
> >Has anyone else had problems with part 3 of the Risk binaries posting being
> >truncated (it ends on half a line here).
[deleted]
> Todd Olson   olson@helios.tn.cornell.edu

Like the summary says... chop chop.

--
Peter Martin   WD9HAD         NORMAL MODE:  uw-beaver!ssc-vax!ssc-bee!martin
                            ABNORMAL MODE:  206-773-4270

dl2n+@andrew.cmu.edu (Daniel Edward Lovinger) (02/06/88)

>In article <3575@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> olson@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu
(olson) writes:
>>In article <3317@sphinx.uchicago.edu> wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu.UUCP (william
jay buikema) >writes:
>>>Has anyone else had problems with part 3 of the Risk binaries posting being
>>>truncated (it ends on half a line here).
>>>Bill Buikema   wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu
>>
>>Yes, we have the same problem here. (How wide spread does this imply it is?)
>>
>>Todd Olson   olson@helios.tn.cornell.edu
>Us too!
>Paul H. Dietz	phd@speech1.cs.cmu.edu

Another voice in the wilderness : Same Here!

Perhaps a reposting of Part 3 is in order?

-------------------------
Daniel E. Lovinger              dl2n@andrew.cmu.edu
Physics Major                   def: Andrew - n. An Alpha test system from IBM
Carnegie Mellon University                       Draw your own conclusions

Disclaimer: for 17K per year to go to this place, I should be able to
            say anything!

And furth.....<ms> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

sdy@ssc-vax.UUCP (Sea Lance) (02/06/88)

[where oh where has my little line gone?]

well folks risk part 3 was munged here too? will there be a repost ? or
should I be taking email offers? -- film at 11.

steve.
--
Steven D. Yee                 >>> my employer does not share my opinions  <<<
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!sdy         >>> (that's because I'm always right! ;-)   <<<

(chant) We want more!  We want more!  We want more lines than four!!!!!!!

phssra@emory.uucp (Scott R. Anderson) (02/07/88)

>>>Has anyone else had problems with part 3 of the Risk binaries posting being
>>>truncated (it ends on half a line here).
>>>Bill Buikema   wjb1@sphinx.uchicago.edu

>>Yes, we have the same problem here. (How wide spread does this imply it is?)
>>Todd Olson   olson@helios.tn.cornell.edu

>Us too!
>Paul H. Dietz	phd@speech1.cs.cmu.edu

We-uns down here in 'lanta have the same problem, y'all.
Hows about a re-post?

*                                     Scott Robert Anderson
  *      **                           gatech!emoryu1!phssra
   *   *    *    **                   phssra@emoryu1.{bitnet,csnet}