[comp.sys.mac] Reduced Developer Status

rs4u+@andrew.cmu.edu (Richard Siegel) (02/11/88)

That's the same thing that happened to me.

I don't care about buyingthe hardware, but I'm frosted because it
means that I don't have the same access to technical info that
the C.D.'s have.

		--Rich

raylau@dasys1.UUCP (Raymond Lau) (02/12/88)

In article <EW4D9vy00Xc-zqE0I=@andrew.cmu.edu>, rs4u+@andrew.cmu.edu (Richard Siegel) writes:

> That's the same thing that happened to me.
>
> I don't care about buyingthe hardware, but I'm frosted because it
> means that I don't have the same access to technical info that
> the C.D.'s have.
>
> 		--Rich

Ditto.  Ditto.  Ditto.

Reason was something like your product will not be available commercially
within the next 18 months.

Of course, I've figured out an indirect way to meet that requirement, if they'd
only hurry up and send me the necessary forms.  (Before I go broke bothering
them through MCI Mail)

-Ray