One foot on a banana peel
The other in the Twilight Zone

atchison@hpindda.HP.COM (Lee Atchison) (02/12/88)

>/ hpindda:comp.sys.mac / gordan@maccs.UUCP (gordan) /  4:25 pm  Feb 10, 1988 /
>If
>you
>< lots of obnoxious garbage deleted >
>send
>$ 15
>by
>e-mail
>Thank you.
>--
>One foot on a banana peel
>The other in the Twilight Zone
>----------

Took a brilliant mind to come up with this one :-(

			-lee
----
Lee Atchison
Hewlett Packard, Information Networks Division
atchison%hpindda@hplabs.hp.com

dick@slvblc.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (02/13/88)

In article <8503@sunybcs.UUCP> ugpete@sunybcs.uucp (Peter Theobald) writes:
> How many times have you read this on the net:
> 	'...<stuff about how OTHERS don't pay for shareware>...
> 	I, however, am sending in my money for <program x> just as
> 	soon as <condition y>'
> [...]
> 	How many people have ACTUALLY sent money? Not Real Soon Now.

	PROCOMM -- $25  \
	ARC     --  35	 >  utilities for IBM PC-types
	PICNIX  --  15	/

The best money I have ever spent on software--bar none--period!  If I
use it regularly, I pay for it!

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                         GEnie: FLANAGAN
UUCP: ...!ucbvax!ucscc!slvblc!dick           Voice: +1 408 336 3481