[comp.sys.mac] Suitcase 2.1

FELIX@KL.SRI.COM (Felix Ingrand) (02/17/88)

Software Supply is shipping a free upgrade of Suitcase & Pyro to
the registered users. I get my copy by mail last saturday.

The most recent version is now 2.1.

If you did not get it, give them a call.

Felix

jdschnit@elrond.CalComp.COM (Jeffrey D. Schnitzer) (02/17/88)

In article <12375291765017@KL.SRI.COM> FELIX@KL.SRI.COM (Felix Ingrand) writes:
>Software Supply is shipping a free upgrade of Suitcase & Pyro to
>the registered users. I get my copy by mail last saturday.
>The most recent version is now 2.1.

This is not quite right.  Pyro is now at version 2.1, while Suitcase
is at version 1.2.1 (but Brecher's letter accompanying the disk talks
about a version 2 scheduled for the spring).  Primary changes are bug
fixes (I haven't encountered any) and MultiFinder support.

I'd also like to give three cheers to Steve Brecher and Software Supply.
Besides developing a great piece of software, I'm impressed with the support.
Getting a free, unsolicited upgrade of a stable product purchased over
four months ago for $35 is great.  I'm spreading the word (in ways other
than this note).

 Jeffrey D. Schnitzer, CalComp Display Products Division, Hudson NH 03051-0908
 jdschnit@elrond.CalComp.COM (I hate short unix names)  MaBell: (603) 885-8156