[comp.sys.mac] FullImpact and Chuck Norris

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (02/19/88)

In article <324@esquire.UUCP> sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) writes:
>In article <301@dbase.UUCP> drc@dbase.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) writes:
>>No, sorry.  Glass was an early code name for the product which will be released
>>as FullImpact.  It is being developed by Encore Systems [ ... ]
>    ^^^^^^^^^^
>As an aside, is this the dumbest name you've ever heard or what?  Sounds like
>an airbag system, or maybe a Chuck Norris movie...
>
>                             Cannon Films
>                          in association with
>                       Exploitation International
>                               presents
>
>                             Chuck Norris
>                                  in
>                             FULL IMPACT!

                  They'd been ABANDONED by their company,
                      SOLD to a giant SOFTWARE EMPIRE,
             FORCED to add FEATURE after FEATURE to FULLWRITE.

              Only ONE MAN can breach the walls of ASHTON-TATE
                        and BRING the VAPORWARE HOME!

[Insert scenes of huddled software engineers, helicopters, and Chuck Norris
    attacking corporate officers with a rocket launcher and a prototype
                               Kay Dynabook]

------

         "Is that how a warped brain like
          your's gets its kicks? By planning the
          deaths of innocent people?"
                                        "No... by *causing* the deaths of
                                         innocent people."

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, hplsla, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...