[comp.sys.mac] Extract Foot From Mouth

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (02/24/88)

In article <497@ashton.UUCP> cy@ashton.UUCP (Cy Shuster) writes:
>In article <2857@fluke.COM> moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (C'est Moi) writes:
>>-- Ashton Tate, the makers of Lotus 1-2-3 and other products...
>                               ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGH!!!!!

Whoops, quite right!  My apologies!

In my defense, I think Borrel said it (it was getting onto 10:00, and the
poor man had just flown in from Texas); augmented with my extreme ignorance
of the IBM software field, I just mouthed it.

                           "Everyone is entitled to an *informed* opinion."
                                            -- Harlan Ellison

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, hplsla, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...