[comp.sys.mac] Missing Mac binaries?

ah2@stl.stc.co.uk (Amos Hornsby) (03/03/88)

Reply to: ah2@stl.stc.co.uk (Amos Hornsby)
In article <2744@cheviot.newcastle.ac.uk> jpa@newcastle.ac.uk (John Aspden) writes:
>Has anyone on the UK received parts 4, 5 and 6 of the Esperanto stack
>posted recently to comp.binaries.mac?

I didn't get 4, 5 or 6 either. If they have arrived in the UK could
someone please send them on to me. Also I read some time ago that
someone was posting uw for the mac to comp.binaries.mac, I never got
it but could use a copy if anyone has it.
Thanks in advance.

-- Amos Hornsby  (ah2@stl.stc.co.uk <or> ...seismo!mcvax!ukc!stl!ah2
                 <or> PSI%234237100122::AH2 <or> +44-279-29531 x2725)

robert@cs.qmc.ac.uk (Robert Young) (03/03/88)

Expires:

London, UK.
writes:
>>Has anyone on the UK received parts 4, 5 and 6 of the Esperanto stack
>>posted recently to comp.binaries.mac?
>>
>I didn't get 4, 5 or 6 either. If they have arrived in the UK could
>someone please send them on to me.

I'm missing parts 4 to 6 as well. Did they get lost somewhere
over (or under?) the Atlantic? Can anyone let me have a copy of
these bits?

Thanx, Bob

Email robert@cs.qmc.ac.uk

Bob Young,