[comp.sys.mac] Free MultiFinder Manuals: Anyone ever get them?

buzz@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Mahboud Zabetian) (03/03/88)

It has been almost three months since I sent in my System upgrade coupon(plus
the UPC sticker off the box, and a copy of my receipt) to Apple so that I would
be sent the free manual.

I haven't gotten it yet.  Has anyone?
--
Mahboud Zabetian				buzz@phoenix.princeton.edu
183 Little Hall 					(609) 520-1271

hoofb@psu-cs.UUCP (Bruce Hoof) (03/08/88)

In article <1930@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> buzz@phoenix (Mahboud Zabetian) writes:
>It has been almost three months since I sent in my System upgrade coupon(plus
>the UPC sticker off the box, and a copy of my receipt) to Apple so that I would
>be sent the free manual.
>
>I haven't gotten it yet.  Has anyone?

	Don't hold your breath.  When you do get the manual it will be a
big letdown.  In my opinion you can get more info then the manual from
other sources.  I really did not need it.  Of course there might me a new
MF manual around that I do not know about.

DISCLAIMER: I am not attached to any organization.  I am just a poor student
		getting through school. Hopefully soon.

Bruce Hoof
Computer Science Student

UUCP: