[comp.sys.mac] Shadowgate spoilers revisited

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (03/12/88)

Well, since I have gotten absolutely no spoilers on Shadowgate since my last
posting requesting such spoilers I think I'll go out and order the hint book.
For all of you who wrote me for spoilers to be passed along, I'd suggest you do
the same.

Sorry I couldn't provide any info.

						Jim Collymore

wetter@tybalt.caltech.edu (Pierce T. Wetter) (03/13/88)

In article <655@atux01.UUCP> jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
>Well, since I have gotten absolutely no spoilers on Shadowgate since my last
>posting requesting such spoilers I think I'll go out and order the hint book.

  Get a real mail address, and I'll send you some spoilers.
 Pierce Wetter

"What is the robbing of a bank compared to the FOUNDING of a bank?"
		-- Bertold Brecht

wetter@tybalt.caltech.edu

barry@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM (03/16/88)

Ditto!