[comp.sys.mac] Please use comp.sys.mac.programmer

ah2@stl.stc.co.uk (Amos Hornsby) (03/15/88)

This morning I discovered one hundred and seventy five new messages in
comp.sys.mac, yesterday I read one hundred and six new messages.  I
really don't have the time to skip through this many items.  What
annoys me is that I still see very large numbers of items on
Lightspeed C, C++, Pascal etc. I don't use any of these programming
languages nor do I want to read about them daily. Surely the purpose
of comp.sys.mac.programmer was to seperate this stuff and hence reduce
the volume of comp.sys.mac.  Please use the right groups in future and
we'll all save time.
ps. mail me if I've got it wrong

--
   Amos Hornsby
   STC Technology Ltd. London Road, Harlow, Essex.

kraut@ut-emx.UUCP (Werner Uhrig) (03/18/88)

In article <637@acer.stl.stc.co.uk>, ah2@stl.stc.co.uk (Amos Hornsby) writes:
> This morning I discovered one hundred and seventy five new messages in
> comp.sys.mac, yesterday I read one hundred and six new messages.  I
> really don't have the time to skip through this many items.  What

AMEN! - and if we don't get some other sub-groups started soon, I know of a
few people who are fed up and will quit reading this group altogether!
...and we DO contribute useful info, regularly ..... for a little while longer,
only ...

PS:  please refrain from telling me that you couldn't care less ... (-:
	at least vote (yes *OR* no) when a new group is being proposed!

--
(prefered mailbox:)		werner%rascal@sally.utexas.edu
				....!ut-sally!rascal.ics.utexas.edu!werner