[comp.sys.mac] 2400 Baud Internal Modems for the SE

csh@pur-ee.UUCP (Craig S Hughes) (04/06/88)

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced internal modem for the SE ?
Preferably of the 2400/1200/300 Baud, Hayes compatible variety.

Thanks!

Craig Hughes

UUCP: ..!ihnp4!pur-ee!csh
ARPA: csh@ec.ecn.purdue.edu

hunt@cg-atla.UUCP (Walter Hunt X7031) (04/07/88)

In article <7844@pur-ee.UUCP> csh@pur-ee.UUCP (Craig S Hughes) writes:
>Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced internal modem for the SE ?
>Preferably of the 2400/1200/300 Baud, Hayes compatible variety.

Two years ago I bought a US Robotics Courier 2400.  It cost
something less than $300.  It is reliable, easy to operate, and
extremely well documented.  It operates in 2400, 1200 and 300 baud
modes.

Walter