[comp.sys.mac] Looking for RayTracing Program

jwhitnel@csi.UUCP (Jerry Whitnell) (04/08/88)

In article <1731@uhccux.UUCP> garvin@uhccux.UUCP (Jay Garvin) writes:
>In article <1464@csib.csi.UUCP> jwhitnel@csib.UUCP (Jerry Whitnell) writes:
>Thank you for letting me know about this!  Unfortunately, though, I do not
>have a Compu$erv account 8^(
>
>Has anybody out there with Compu$erv access already downloaded this?
>If so, might you mail me a copy ??

I did download it and I even mailed it to the comp.binaries.mac moderator
but I havn't seen it posted.  I don't have a convient way to email it
to everyone who wants it however.  I will snail mail it to anyone who
sends a self-addressed stamped envolope and an 800K floppy (Mac only).
Send to
    Jerry Whitnell
    118 Laurel Ave.
    Menlo Park, CA 94025

For those of you wondering, this is a portation of DBWRender (sp?) from
the Amiga to the Mac II.  It includes source built for LSC, but unless
you want to toy with the code, you don't need LSC to run it.  It
is rather slow (about 8 hours to generate an image!), but usable.

I'm cross-posting this to comp.sys.mac since I mentioned this sometime
ago.  Make sure your followups go to the appropiate group.

>-Jay                                 |           a Fractal."

Jerry Whitnell				Been through Hell?
Communication Solutions, Inc.		What did you bring back for me?
						- A. Brilliant