[comp.sys.mac] MacJove part 5 was MANGLED!

clubmac@runx.ips.oz (Macintosh Users Group) (04/21/88)

In article <49662@sun.uucp> shiffman@sun.UUCP (Hank Shiffman) writes:
>The copy of part 5 of Jove that reached Sun has a couple of trashed
>lines in it, right after the line which ends with |DX!#"| (the
>vertical bars are NOT part of the string.  Would someone who received
>an undamaged copy please send it to me?  Many thanks.

We Mac users in Australia on the net have suffered the same with MacJove
part 5. Could Roger Long PLEASE repost part 5!!

Jason Haines, President
Club Mac - Australia's Largest Macintosh Users Group

Phone Home:  +61-2-73-1016
OZ Post:     Box 213, Holme Building, Sydney University, NSW, 2006, Australia
Internet:    clubmac@runx.ips.oz.au    UUCP: uunet!runx.ips.oz.au!clubmac