[comp.sys.mac] IBM PC Font

jlc@goanna.oz (Jacob L. Cybulski) (04/20/88)

Has anybody seen an IBM PC compatible font with all the graphics
characters? Is it public domain, if so could it be posted?

Thanks -- Jacob

drc@dbase.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) (04/22/88)

In article <1262@goanna.oz>, jlc@goanna.oz (Jacob L. Cybulski) writes:
> Has anybody seen an IBM PC compatible font with all the graphics
> characters? Is it public domain, if so could it be posted?

I have a font called IBMKlone that I downloaded from a BBS quite a while ago.
It is a very nice replication of the font used on the PC and it includes the
downloadable LaserWriter font.  It is ShareWare with three graduated prices,
$10 for what I have, $25 with a whole lot of different screen font sizes, $50
for the second option plus the Fontographer source file so that you can make
further mods to the downloadable font.  If there is an interest, I will send
it to the moderator.  Reply via mail.

Dennis Cohen
Ashton-Tate Macintosh Division
dBASE Mac Development Team
Disclaimer:  Any opinions expressed above are those of the author (unless
	otherwise attributed).