[comp.sys.mac] Please send PopIt!

yvw@gmdzi.UUCP (Yvo Van Wezemael) (04/13/88)

Would someone be so kind to send PopIt! to me via e-mail,
because it couldn't get it in any other way.
(I would prefer binary.)

		Thanks in advance
				Yvo Van Wezemael

--
Yvo Van Wezemael (yvo@L2):
        Postfach 1240 (Schloss Birlinghoven)

peter@aucs.UUCP (Peter Steele) (04/15/88)

> Would someone be so kind to send PopIt! to me via e-mail,
> because it couldn't get it in any other way.
> 				Yvo Van Wezemael

I'd like a copy as well. Would someone oblige?

Thanks.

--
Peter Steele, Microcomputer Applications Analyst
Acadia University, Wolfville, NS, Canada B0P1X0 (902)542-2201x121

jwhitnel@csi.UUCP (Jerry Whitnell) (04/18/88)

In article <1052@aucs.UUCP> peter@aucs.UUCP (Peter Steele) writes:
>> Would someone be so kind to send PopIt! to me via e-mail,
>> because it couldn't get it in any other way.
>> 				Yvo Van Wezemael
>I'd like a copy as well. Would someone oblige?
>Peter Steele, Microcomputer Applications Analyst

I sent a copy to the comp.binaries.mac moderator, but heard he was
having problems getting it to work on his Mac Plus.  I can't email it
to everyone else because the machine I send files from doesn't have any
online storage for me to use, so I have to upload the file up each time.
However, if one person wants to act as a relay site, I'll be happy to
send it to them.

Jerry Whitnell				Been through Hell?
Communication Solutions, Inc.		What did you bring back for me?
						- A. Brilliant

bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com (Roger L. Long) (04/19/88)

>> Would someone be so kind to send PopIt! to me via e-mail,
>> because it couldn't get it in any other way.
>> 				Yvo Van Wezemael
>
>I'd like a copy as well. Would someone oblige?

PopIt! is in the comp.binaries.mac queue, and should be posted in a day or
so.  It requires hierarchical menu support, so you'll need to be running on
at least a 4.1 version of the system, (which was my problem, if you remember
my query recently, since PopIt! will go ahead and install itself in pre-4.1
versions of the system and promptly bom when you try to use it.)
--
	Roger L. Long
	dhw68k!bytebug

peter@aucs.UUCP (Peter Steele) (04/22/88)

> PopIt! is in the comp.binaries.mac queue, and should be posted in a day or
> so.  It requires hierarchical menu support, so you'll need to be running on
> at least a 4.1 version of the system, (which was my problem, if you remember

PopIt! does not work on my Mac II. I have a Hi-Top FPD which seems to
work fine with everything else. Does anyone have an idea what might
be wrong? Its too bad the thing isn't an INIT however...