[comp.sys.mac] Looking for "MicroFilm Reader V1.0"

tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) (04/19/88)

Does anyone know where I can get the "MicroFilm Reader V1.0"
that is required to read the "Arts & Farces Reviews" that
have been posted to SUMEX recently?

It doesn't appear to be on SUMEX....

Any pointers/tips are very much appreciated!

-Ted

macman@ethz.UUCP (Danny Schwender) (04/23/88)

In article <870159@hpcilzb.HP.COM> tedj@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Ted Johnson) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can get the "MicroFilm Reader V1.0"
>that is required to read the "Arts & Farces Reviews" that
>have been posted to SUMEX recently?

I have a copy, for those who still need it.

-- Danny

|       Mail    :       Danny Schwendener, ETH Macintosh Support Center |
|                       Swiss Federal Institute of Technology           |
|                       ETH-Zentrum, CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland       |
|       Bitnet      :   macman@czheth5a                                 |
|       UUCP        :   {cernvax,mcvax}ethz!macman                      |
|       ETH BBS     :   danny                                           |
|       Ean         :   macman@ifi.ethz.ch                              |
|       Voice       :   yodel three times                               |