[comp.sys.mac] Who has UUPC for the Mac?

terrell@musky2.MUSKINGUM.EDU (Roger Terrell) (04/24/88)

[]

Hello,

I just want to know if there is someone out there who would be willing to
e-mail me UUPC for the mac.  If you have it, and would be willing to e-mail
it to me, please send me a note first, so that I don't get more than one
copy of it.

Thanks,

Roger

--

Roger Terrell
...musky2!terrell (UUCP)

andyc@omepd (T. Andrew Crump) (04/27/88)

In article <94@musky2.MUSKINGUM.EDU> terrell@musky2.UUCP (Roger Terrell) writes:
>I just want to know if there is someone out there who would be willing to
>e-mail me UUPC for the mac.  If you have it, and would be willing to e-mail
>it to me, please send me a note first, so that I don't get more than one
>copy of it.

Me too.

	Thanks,

	Andy Crump    ...!tektronix!ogcvax!inteloa!andyc (UUCP)

jellinghaus-robert@CS.YALE.EDU (Rob Jellinghaus) (04/30/88)

In article <3419@omepd> andyc@omepd.UUCP (T. Andrew Crump) writes:
>In article <94@musky2.MUSKINGUM.EDU> terrell@musky2.UUCP (Roger Terrell) writes:
>>I just want to know if there is someone out there who would be willing to
>>e-mail me UUPC for the mac.  If you have it, and would be willing to e-mail
>>it to me, please send me a note first, so that I don't get more than one
>>copy of it.
>
>Me too.
>       Andy Crump    ...!tektronix!ogcvax!inteloa!andyc (UUCP)

Me three.

Rob Jellinghaus                | "If I had a heart attack RIGHT NOW, I couldn't
jellinghaus-robert@CS.Yale.EDU | be a more FORTUNATE MAN!  I would like to
ROBERTJ@{yalecs,yalevm}.BITNET | DARE a heart attack to happen RIGHT NOW!  I
{y'all}!ihnp4!hsi!yale!robertj | COULDN'T be MORE FORTUNATE!"  -- Zippy on Ice

jbm308@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (04/30/88)

I would also like a copy, or at least some information about the UUCP protocol
for exchanging mail and notes... (I'm interested in interfacing a Mac BBS
with UNIX next semester.)

-----
John Melby
jbm308@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu
{ihnp4,uunet,pur-ee,seismo,convex,cmcl2!uiucdcs}!uiucuxc!uxf!jbm308
jbm308%uxf@uiucvmd.bitnet
-----