[comp.sys.mac] Has anyone ordered from HardWareHouse?

snyder@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Scott Snyder) (05/02/88)

Hi,
    I'm seriously considering getting a CMS-MacStack 60 Hard disk from the
HardWareHouse that is advertised in the back of the May MacUser. The price seems
right but I am concerned about ordering from a mail order house I have no
information about.  If anyone knows anything about this mail order house (they
operate out of Philadelphia, PA) please e-mail me your personal experiences
and I will summarize to the net if I get enough responses.

                                    Thanks
                                    Scott     snyder@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu

evan@ndcheg.UUCP (Evan Bauman) (05/03/88)

In article <4647@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu>, snyder@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Scott Snyder) writes:
> Hi,
>     I'm seriously considering getting a CMS-MacStack 60 Hard disk from the
> HardWareHouse that is advertised in the back of the May MacUser. The price seems
> right but I am concerned about ordering from a mail order house I have no
> information about.  If anyone knows anything about this mail order house (they
> operate out of Philadelphia, PA) please e-mail me your personal experiences
> and I will summarize to the net if I get enough responses.

Our department has ordered 4 of the CMS Pro 60-ii internal disks from Hardware
House and one of the external MacStack 60's.  The price was fantastic
and delivery was within 1 week.  No complaints here.

Of course, we're just satisfied customers.

	Evan Bauman
	Univ. of Notre Dame
	..!iuvax!ndcheg!evan