[comp.sys.mac] 4D Runtime Version

jg2f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jude Anand George) (04/30/88)

Does anyone know how to obtain the 4D Runtime package?  It's mentioned in the
manuals, but Acius customer support is clueless about it (!) and mail-order
houses have never heard of it.

--Jude George
INTERNET: jg2f@andrew.cmu.edu
CIS: 72307,1752

Ilan@cup.portal.com (05/01/88)

Try ComputerWare in Palo Alto. I've seen it on their shelves.  They also
have a mail order business:

800-323-1133
800-235-1155  (US)

                            - Ilan Rabinowitz - with ILANET(tm)
                            Ilan@cup.portal.com

leo@vub.UUCP (Leo Smekens) (05/05/88)

In article <4WSC7sy00V4JzIU0du@andrew.cmu.edu>, jg2f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jude Anand George) writes:
> Does anyone know how to obtain the 4D Runtime package?  It's mentioned in the
> manuals, but Acius customer support is clueless about it (!) and mail-order
> houses have never heard of it.
>
> --Jude George
> INTERNET: jg2f@andrew.cmu.edu
> CIS: 72307,1752

We bought 4D runtime version together with 4D from our Belgian ACIUS dealer
about a year ago.We also got version 1.04 recently,without additional
costs.According to the dealer,there was a bug in 1.03 (it seemed to
loose an index file after 1000 entries of long integer type).
Tell ACIUS that they can inform themselves about their own product at
our local Belgian dealer in Brussels.

Leo Smekens
AZVUB,Laarbeeklaan 101,B-1090 Brussels
leo@vub.vub.uucp