[comp.sys.mac] Looking for a source for BinHex 4.0

mithomas@bsu-cs.UUCP (Michael Thomas Niehaus) (05/03/88)

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of BinHex 4.0?  It
would really be useful to me.  If possible, could someone send it to me
at one of the addresses below?  Thanks.

Michael Niehaus
UUCP: ..!{uunet,pur-ee,iuvax}!bsu-cs!mithomas
AppleLink: U0698

ins_bjjb@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Jared J Brennan) (05/08/88)

mithomas@bsu-cs.UUCP (Michael Thomas Niehaus) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of BinHex 4.0?  It
> [etc]
>Michael Niehaus

   At the risk of being obnoxious, ditto . . . I can use a uuencoded binary of
this program.  All I have right now is Packit III, which doesn't quite do the
whole job of getting binaries off the net.

--
Jared J. Brennan
BITNET: INS_BJJB@JHUVMS, INS_BJJB@JHUNIX