[comp.sys.mac] Kinetic's products

paul@aucs.UUCP (Paul Steele) (05/19/88)

Does anyone have any good sources for the Kinetic's products such as
FastPath, Etherport SE and EtherPort II.  We are thinking of getting
some but they list at $4395 and $1495 in Canada without any educational
discount.  Let's face it, $1495 is expensive even for an ethernet card.
Any info (or alternative products) would be greatly appreciated.

--
Paul H. Steele      USENET:   {uunet|watmath|utai|garfield}!dalcs!aucs!Paul
Acadia University   BITNET:   Paul@Acadia

Heflich@sleazy.UUCP (Alan Heflich) (05/27/88)

In article <1083@aucs.UUCP> paul@aucs.UUCP (Paul Steele) writes:
>Does anyone have any good sources for the Kinetic's products such as
>FastPath, Etherport SE and EtherPort II.....

We deal with Businessland for our Kinetics products.  The amount that they
discount depends on the business that you do with them.

Alan Heflich

USENET:   {backbone}!nud!sleazy!heflich
Internet:  Heflich @ Dockmaster.arpa