[comp.sys.mac] Trying to find where to purchase latest Fedit

chris@sdacs.ucsd.EDU (Chris Frymann) (05/27/88)

  I would like to purchase the latest version of Fedit, but have been
unable to locate a source for it.  I would appreciate it if anyone can
offer a reference.

                                             Thanks,
                                                 Chris Frymann
                                                 Sotware Librarian
                                                 UC San Diego

chuq@plaid.Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (05/27/88)

>  I would like to purchase the latest version of Fedit, but have been
>unable to locate a source for it.  I would appreciate it if anyone can
>offer a reference.

Fedit+ is commercial softwar,e and last time I looked ComputerWare in Palo
Alto carried it.

Chuq Von Rospach			chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ

	Robert A. Heinlein: 1907-1988. He will never truly die as long as we
                           read his words and speak his name. Rest in Peace.

keeshu@nikhefk.UUCP (Kees Huyser) (05/31/88)

In article <539@sdacs.ucsd.EDU> chris@sdacs.ucsd.EDU (Chris Frymann) writes:
#
#  I would like to purchase the latest version of Fedit, but have been
#unable to locate a source for it.  I would appreciate it if anyone can
#offer a reference.
#
#                                             Thanks,
#                                                 Chris Frymann
#                                                 Sotware Librarian
#                                                 UC San Diego
 I've bought my copy through a mail order company here in the Netherlands,
but in the documentation is the following address:

	MacMaster Systems
	108 E. Fremont Avenue,  Suite 37
	Sunnyvale,  CA 94087-3201
	phone (408) 773-9834

I think they can tell you where to buy it in your area.

--Kees