[comp.sys.mac] HP Emulation on the NTX?

g556871349ea@deneb.ucdavis.edu (0040;0000004731;0;745;352;) (06/10/88)

In article <11860@mimsy.UUCP> preuss@mimsy.UUCP (Don Preuss) writes:
>We just got an NTX in, The big question is ---- Is there are way to
>switch into HP emulation mode from Postscript? I know how to switch into
From reading the LWII NT/NTX manual, it appears to me that the HPLJ+ can only
connected through the RS-232 port and since only one of the LW ports can be
used at a time, (as in our case) the AppleTalk network would have to be
disconnected. I have not done this procedure before and it is just an
observation.

/Colin Ong     Department of Land, Air and Water Resources
/              University of California, Davis, CA   95616
/              g556871349ea@deneb.ucdavis.edu
/Disclaimer: The university of ca wants no part of my opinionp