[comp.sys.mac] Microsoft INIT

marc@ncrcpx.UUCP (Marc Rhodes) (06/09/88)

In article <402@kosman.UUCP> kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) writes:

>Well, just on a whim, I removed a new INIT I got in the mail from
>Microsoft.  It is AutoMac III Version 1.0, and came to me free for being
>a registered owner of Word 3.0.1.  It's a keyboard macro package, and
>I thought it was pretty neat until this showed up.  It even made me feel
>good for being such an honest guy when I have access to all the purloined
>software I wish.  Oh well, such are the ironies of life and I'm not about
>to turn crook over this.

Are other people receiving this INIT from Microsoft?  I'm a registered
owner and I had not heard anything about it until it was mentioned here.

--
Marc Rhodes
marc@ncrcpx.Cambridge.NCR.COM

dlw@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David Williams) (06/11/88)

in:comp.sys.mac / marc@ncrcpx.UUCP (Marc Rhodes)asks:
>Are other people receiving this INIT from Microsoft?  I'm a registered
>owner and I had not heard anything about it until it was mentioned here.

Yeah I got mine last week! Course with Macro Maker in the 6.0 release AutoMac
is pretty superfluous..

-David