[comp.sys.mac] Black background

yijie@ms.uky.edu (Yijie Han) (06/13/88)

   Does anybody out there know any easy way to switch the display mode? I prefer
white characters on black background. If there is no easy way to switch, is
there an editor which allows switching display mode? Thank in advance.

matthew@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (73550000) (06/13/88)

In article <9643@f.ms.uky.edu> yijie@ms.uky.edu (Yijie Han) writes:

>   Does anybody out there know any easy way to switch the display mode? I prefer
>white characters on black background. If there is no easy way to switch, is
>there an editor which allows switching display mode? Thank in advance.

CloseView, distributed with the new system/finder can do this for you.
There's a radio button in the CDEV to do just that.
Looks a little strange sometimes, and you need to disable the magnification
box each time (unless you really use it)
but the screen switching should work fine.

Matthew Kaufman
matthew@ucscb.ucsc.edu
...ucbvax!ucscc!ucscb!matthew

If school were still in session, I wouldn't be representing their views.