[comp.sys.mac] MacZap ---> SUM

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (06/14/88)

In article <734@lakesys.UUCP> macak@lakesys.UUCP (Jim Macak) writes:
>>On another note, I saw a note in MacToday that a product called SUM will
>>soon replace MacZap.
>
>MacZap owners can upgrade to SUM for $30.  To do this, you need to prove
>ownership of MacZap by mailing in the first page of your MacZap manual.
>Include with this a check or charge card info for the $30 fee and a request
>for the upgrade.  You will receive SUM and the SUM manual.

Or they'll check your name against a database and take your credit card
number over the phone.  That's how I did it; upgrade should be here in a few
days.

The phone number at Symantec is (408) 253-9600, BTW.  Just say SUM.

[I have no affiliation with Symantec other than as a so/so satisfied user
 of MacZap.]

                        "I would have promised those terrorists a trip to
                         Disneyland if it would have gotten the hostages
                         released.  I thank God they were satisfied with the
                         missiles and we didn't have to go to that extreme."
                                -- Oliver North
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, microsoft}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...