[comp.sys.mac] How many Apple employees does it take to change a lightbulb?

mbk@hpsemc.HP.COM (Miles Kehoe) (06/14/88)

>Three...
>	One to change the bulb.
>	One to copyright the method for changing the bulb.
>	And one to call in the lawyers on *anyone* who infringes on the 'look
>	and feel' of the bulb-changing method.

>       [This joke copyright (c) 1988 Rick Innis]

Is that three, or four?  (Counting the lawyer)

mbk

paul@unisoft.UUCP (n) (06/17/88)

In article <620008@hpsemc.HP.COM> mbk@hpsemc.HP.COM (Miles Kehoe) writes:
>>Three...
>>	One to change the bulb.
>>	One to copyright the method for changing the bulb.
>>	And one to call in the lawyers on *anyone* who infringes on the 'look
>>	and feel' of the bulb-changing method.
>

>>       [This joke copyright (c) 1988 Rick Innis]

Hmmm ... check out the STR# resources in the 6.0 MultiFinder ..... interesting
but not as much fun as those in the previous version (hold down ctrl-shift-
option-clover and choose "about multifinder" in the previous release)

		Paul
--
Paul Campbell, UniSoft Corp. 6121 Hollis, Emeryville, Ca
	E-mail:		..!{ucbvax,hoptoad}!unisoft!paul