[comp.sys.mac] about multifinder

hal@gvax.cs.cornell.edu (Hal Perkins) (06/20/88)

In article <1189@unisoft.UUCP> paul@unisoft.UUCP (Paul Campbell) writes:
>Hmmm ... check out the STR# resources in the 6.0 MultiFinder ..... interesting
>but not as much fun as those in the previous version (hold down ctrl-shift-
>option-clover and choose "about multifinder" in the previous release)

In the long "about multifinder" credits in multifinder 1.0, there are several
things that have been xxxxxed out, apparently because Apple's legal beagles
were paranoid.  Before this is all a long forgotten memory, I'd like to
know what these are.  Anybody willing to tell?

Hal Perkins                  internet:  hal@gvax.cs.cornell.edu
Cornell CS                   bitnet:    hal@crnlcs
                             uucp:      {lots of places}!cornell!hal