[comp.sys.mac] HumpBack Docs ready - post'em?

wade@net1.ucsd.edu (Wade Blomgren) (06/22/88)

OK, the promised documentation for HumpBack, fully illustrated of course,
is ready to go. I will post it to comp.sys.mac if "enough" folks _mail_ me and
suggest that I do so, otherwise I guess I won't.  The BinHex'd, StuffIt'd
MacWrite document is 35K.

Wade Blomgren
wade@sdacs.ucsd.edu or ...!ucsd!sdacs!wade

holland@mips.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (06/23/88)

In article <5075@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU> wade@net1.ucsd.edu (Wade Blomgren) writes:

>OK, the promised documentation for HumpBack, fully illustrated of course,
>is ready to go. I will post it to comp.sys.mac if "enough" folks _mail_ me and
>suggest that I do so, otherwise I guess I won't.  The BinHex'd, StuffIt'd
>MacWrite document is 35K.
>
>Wade Blomgren
>wade@sdacs.ucsd.edu or ...!ucsd!sdacs!wade

Many people have already shown interest.  Let's not start another 'Me Too'
campaign.  I think it would be best if you just posted it.

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
holland%ti-csl@csnet-rela

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.