[comp.sys.mac] Newsflash: LightspeedC 3.0 Ships!

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (06/30/88)

I just thought that everyone would like to know that the first copies of
LightspeedC version 3.0 started rolling off the assembly line today.
Those upgrade orders that havee been received should be processed within
the next week or so.

If you've not gotten an update letter, call Beth Whiteside at 1-800-648-4465
and she will see to it that you get one.

		--Rich

Rich Siegel
THINK Technologies

Rich Siegel
Quality Assurance Technician
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: singer@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!singer
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305

rcb@rti.UUCP (Random) (06/30/88)

In article <4858@husc6.harvard.edu> singer@endor.UUCP (Rich Siegel) writes:
>I just thought that everyone would like to know that the first copies of
>LightspeedC version 3.0 started rolling off the assembly line today.
>Those upgrade orders that havee been received should be processed within
>the next week or so.
>
>If you've not gotten an update letter, call Beth Whiteside at 1-800-648-4465
>and she will see to it that you get one.
>
>		--Rich

I put off buying LSC until 3.0 came out (less hassles). What I want to know
is when will it be available from the mail order houses or directly
from Symantec/Think?
--
					Randy Buckland (919)-541-7103
					Research Triangle Institute