[comp.sys.mac] Times 20pt Bitmap Font

holland@mips.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (06/29/88)

I like to print using Times 10pt and the Imagewriter II wants to use the 20pt
font which I don't have.  The results are terrible.  If anyone has this font,
I'd sure appreciate a copy.

Thanks,

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
holland%ti-csl@csnet-rela

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.

drc@dbase.UUCP (Dennis Cohen) (06/30/88)

In article <52617@ti-csl.CSNET>, holland@mips.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) writes:
> I like to print using Times 10pt and the Imagewriter II wants to use the 20pt
> font which I don't have.  The results are terrible.  If anyone has this font,
> I'd sure appreciate a copy.

You should go to your dealer and ask to copy the font disks for the LaserWriter
IISC.  It has bitmap versions of Times, Helvetica, Courier, and Symbol in
9, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, 24, 28, 36, 40, 48, 56, 72, 80, and 96 point.  You
might also copy the font disks for the ImageWriter LQ since it will give the
three times size fonts (such as 27, 30, 42, and 54).

Dennis Cohen
Claris
Disclaimer:  Any opinions expressed above are _MINE_!