[comp.sys.mac] Professional Billing and/or databas

ian@inmet.UUCP (07/02/88)

I was looking for the same thing (Psychologist Professional Billing
System).  I looked at Rags to Riches and found it too complex and
complicated.  I also tried Dollars and Sense and found that wasn't
geared quite right either.  I'm beginning to thing that Excel might
be the way to go.

halff@nprdc.arpa (Henry Halff) (07/07/88)

In article <127200036@inmet> ian@inmet.UUCP writes:

>I was looking for the same thing (Psychologist Professional Billing
>System).  I looked at Rags to Riches and found it too complex and
>complicated.

You might take a look at Timeslips III from Northedge Software.  It
may be overkill if all your work is therapy, but it's not that
difficult to use.  I use the PC version, but the Mac version looks to
be even better.

hh