[comp.sys.mac] where is LONG BREAK with Versaterm 2.00

babin@iros2.iro.umontreal.ca (Gilbert Babin) (07/05/88)

Hi, How can I send a LONG BREAK from my Mac SE.  I'm presently using
Versaterm 2.00, and communicating most of the time with SUNs 2 and 3.

I get some trouble trying to synchronise the SUN and the Mac.

Knowing how to send that signal would help

--
Gilbert Babin                         babin@iros1.uucp
Universite de Montreal - IRO          ...!utai!musocs!iros1!babin

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (07/08/88)

In article <580@mannix.iros1.UUCP> babin@iros2.iro.umontreal.ca (Gilbert Babin) writes:
>Hi, How can I send a LONG BREAK from my Mac SE.  I'm presently using
>Versaterm 2.00, and communicating most of the time with SUNs 2 and 3.

On VersaTerm 3.2, Long break is Shift-Enter.  You can upgrade to VT 3.2 by
sending $10 and your registration (or serial, or whatever they call it)
number to

	Peripherals Computers and Supplies, Inc.
	2457 Perkiomen Avenue
	Mt. Penn, PA 19606
	Phone:  215/779-0522

                        "Falling in love makes smoking pot all day look like
                         the ultimate in restraint."
                                        -- Dave Sim
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, microsoft}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...