[comp.sys.mac] Mac Today going away?

chuq@plaid.Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) (07/08/88)

According to a story in today's (July 7) San Fran Chron, Macintosh Today is
on the verge of being killed due to low advertising revenues. There was no
issue published this week (in case you were wondering why it hadn't shown up
yet) but they expect to put one out Monday.

The PCW folks weren't willing to comment on the future plans or longevity of
Mac Today. But if they're starting to skip issues, it doesn't look good.

Chuq Von Rospach			chuq@sun.COM		Delphi: CHUQ

	Robert A. Heinlein: 1907-1988. He will never truly die as long as we
                           read his words and speak his name. Rest in Peace.

hildreth@cg-atla.UUCP (Lon Hildreth X7065) (07/08/88)

In article <59161@sun.uucp> chuq@plaid.Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:
>According to a story in today's (July 7) San Fran Chron, Macintosh Today is
>on the verge of being killed due to low advertising revenues. There was no
>issue published this week (in case you were wondering why it hadn't shown up
>yet) but they expect to put one out Monday.

Gee, they haven't sent me one since the April 5 issue.

--
Lon Hildreth		...!{decvax,ima,ism780c,ulowell}!cg-atla!hildreth
Compugraphic Corp	"You can't beat fun at the old ball park."