[comp.sys.mac] Business Phone 2.0b

jmvm@oakhill.UUCP (John VanMunster) (07/05/88)

Would someone be kind enough to mail me "Business Phone 2.0b (part 3 of 4)" as
it didn't make it to this site in its entirety. Or repost if other complaints
show up. Thank you.

John M. VanMunster
Motorola Inc. Austin Tx.

(my account/connection got moved - hope you can get to me with 'r' as I don't
yet know the complete format of the best path)

jmvm@oakhill.UUCP (John VanMunster) (07/10/88)

In article <1363@sol.oakhill.UUCP> I wrote:
>Would someone be kind enough to mail me "Business Phone 2.0b (part 3 of 4)" as
>it didn't make it to this site in its entirety. Or repost if other complaints
>show up. Thank you.

As I didn't include a .signature or possibly the correct return path and that
the missing part didn't become available because of it, I'm hoping some kind
soul will email me part 3 of the hypercard stack this time. Thanks

jmvm@oakhill.UUCP (John VanMunster) (07/10/88)

The missing .signature file from the previous posting - seems our news mailer
won't include a .signature file greater than 4 lines. oh well, i'll fix it!

      %     %       !  John M. VanMunster
     %%%   %%%      !  Motorola Inc.
    %%%%% %%%%%     !  MD.OE311 - Austin, Texas 78735-8598
   %&   %%%   %%    !  (512) 440-2015   UUCP: .!cs.utexas.edu!oakhill!jmvm
  %             %   ! Views expressed are not necessarily those of my employer