[comp.sys.mac] Plus ca change..., was MAC 88000

walter@garth.UUCP (Walter Bays) (07/18/88)

In article <278@nfsun.UUCP> kgeisel@nfsun.UUCP (kurt geisel) writes:
>Hey, don't laugh.  I remember something about someone making a 6502 card
>which runs Apple II software.  How about a $10K machine which runs
>Appleworks?

Hey, don't laugh.  I love Microsoft Works for the Mac.  If the current
DRAM shortage keeps up, it may become the MultiFinder for The Rest of Us.

[More memory?  I can't even remember where I parked my car!]
My opinions are my own.  Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
E-Mail route: ...!pyramid!garth!walter		(415) 852-2384
USPS: Intergraph APD, 2400 Geng Road, Palo Alto, California 94303