[comp.sys.mac] Where can I purchase Yeager's AFT

doherty@Alliant.COM (Dave Doherty) (07/16/88)

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer
for the Mac II? My usual source (MacConnection - Marlow NH), won't have it
for a few weeks... and I want it NOW!

Thanks in advance.

--
  UUCP: ...!{linus | mit-eddie}!alliant!doherty
  ARPA: doherty@alliant.alliant.com

holland@mips.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (07/19/88)

In article <2117@alliant.Alliant.COM> doherty@Alliant.COM (Dave Doherty)writes:
>Can anyone tell me where I can purchase Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer
>for the Mac II? My usual source (MacConnection - Marlow NH), won't have it
>for a few weeks... and I want it NOW!

I bought it in California at ComputerWare 800/235-1155 (800/323-1133 CA) for
$38.  I couldn't find it anywhere else and the lowest price seems to be $36.
I was quoted $25 but, believe that was the ibm version.  In response to an
earlier request, it does run on an SE.

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
holland%ti-csl@csnet-rela

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.

paul@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Paul Meyer) (07/20/88)

In article <54477@ti-csl.CSNET> holland@mips.UUCP (Fred Hollander) writes:

>In article <2117@alliant.Alliant.COM> doherty@Alliant.COM (Dave Doherty)writes:
>>Can anyone tell me where I can purchase Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer
>
>I was quoted $25 but, believe that was the ibm version.  In response to an
>earlier request, it does run on an SE.
>
>Fred Hollander

	Is it playable on a Mac Plus (with HD)?  I don't just mean
will it run, I mean will it run fast enough to be enjoyable?  I
liked Falcon a lot, but the controls were often not sensitive
enough for my tastes, and I would like to try Yeager's.

Paul Meyer
Microsystems Technology Lab
MIT