[comp.sys.mac] LightspeedC 3.0 Where Are You?

awd@dbase.UUCP (Alastair Dallas) (07/19/88)

I *still* haven't received my upgrade, and it's been about a month since
I sent in my notice.  Other people have received theirs, and I understand
I can buy a new copy mail order and get it tomorrow.

Where I work, we make sure that people that discuss our products in the
media get at least the same service as everyone else.  I consider UseNet
media, and I am *not* happy that so many other people are enjoying LSC3
without me.  And, speaking more generally, I am never offended by
preferential treatment (hint, hint).

/alastair/

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (07/20/88)

In article <420@dbase.UUCP> awd@dbase.UUCP (Alastair Dallas) writes:
>I *still* haven't received my upgrade, and it's been about a month since
>I sent in my notice.  Other people have received theirs, and I understand
>I can buy a new copy mail order and get it tomorrow.

	Call the Symantec number and ask them what happened.

>Where I work, we make sure that people that discuss our products in the
>media get at least the same service as everyone else.  I consider UseNet
>media, and I am *not* happy that so many other people are enjoying LSC3
>without me.  And, speaking more generally, I am never offended by
>preferential treatment (hint, hint).

	You call LightspeedC "vaporware" and you expect preferentia
treatment?!!

Humph.

		--Rich

Rich Siegel