[comp.sys.mac] Wanted: SoundMaster Sounds

olle@isagel.sunet.se (Olle Nilsson at ISAGEL.SUNET.SE) (07/20/88)

I am looking for some new neat sounds for SoundMaster. Almost anything is
appreciated, but voices saying something "cool" is what I am really longing
for.

If anyone is sitting on some, please let us share your happiness(?)
I am sure that I am not the ony one interested, so postings should be
considered. Otherwise E-mail is fine...

   ____    . Olle Nilsson
  /   /    . Dept. of Molecular Biology, University of Stockholm, Sweden
 /___/ o   . OLLE@ISAGEL.SUNET.SE (@SEKTH.BITNET)

wizard@juniper.uucp (John Onorato) (07/24/88)

In article <140@isagel.sunet.se> olle@isagel.sunet.se (Olle Nilsson at ISAGEL.SUNET.SE) writes:
>I am looking for some new neat sounds for SoundMaster. Almost anything is
>appreciated, but voices saying something "cool" is what I am really longing
>for.

 	I have six disks full of sounds.  A few of them are 'instrumental'
	(if you will), but most of them say something, as I recall.
	I would be more than happy to mail (snail mail) them to anyone
	that expresses an interest.  Email me at the below address and we
	can work something out.

wizard

--
|--------------------|------------------------------| Joy is in the
|wizard@juniper.UUCP | juniper!wizard@emx.utexas.edu|   ears that hear...
|juniper!wizard      | ut-emx!juniper!wizard        |
|--------------------|------------------------------| -- Stephen R Donaldson

mkhaw@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Mike Khaw) (07/24/88)

In article <3249@juniper.uucp>, wizard@juniper.uucp (John Onorato) writes:
+  	I have six disks full of sounds.  A few of them are 'instrumental'
+ 	(if you will), but most of them say something, as I recall.
+ 	I would be more than happy to mail (snail mail) them to anyone
+ 	that expresses an interest.  Email me at the below address and we
+ 	can work something out.

Could you post a listing of what the sounds are?

Mike Khaw
--
internet: mkhaw@teknowledge.arpa
uucp:	  {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|uw-beaver}!mkhaw%teknowledge.arpa