[comp.sys.mac] Applelink 5.0

FUCHS@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Ira Fuchs) (07/25/88)

The new version is 5.0 not (as I said in my previous msg) 4.0. It is apparently
compatible with the Appletalk Modem Servers, but I 'm not sure if these
means it is any better able to deal with other than Hayes compatible modems.

singer@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (07/26/88)

In article <5730@pucc.Princeton.EDU> FUCHS@pucc.Princeton.EDU writes:
>The new version is 5.0 not (as I said in my previous msg) 4.0. It is apparently

	Where is the update to be found? Is it downloadable from AppleLink?

		--ich

Rich Siegel
Quality Assurance Technician
THINK Technologies Division, Symantec Corp.
Internet: singer@endor.harvard.edu
UUCP: ..harvard!endor!singer
Phone: (617) 275-4800 x305

FUCHS@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Ira Fuchs) (07/26/88)

In article <5022@husc6.harvard.edu>, singer@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) writes:

>In article <5730@pucc.Princeton.EDU> FUCHS@pucc.Princeton.EDU writes:
>>The new version is 5.0 not (as I said in my previous msg) 4.0. It is apparently
>
>        Where is the update to be found? Is it downloadable from AppleLink?

According to the July, 1988 issue of AppleGram: "Applelink-Apple Edition,
Version 5.0 for Macintosh will be shipped to registered AppleLink users this
fall.