[comp.sys.mac] Citations if FullWrite

jmunkki@santra.HUT.FI (Juri Munkki) (07/27/88)

In article <10330009@eecs.nwu.edu> jln@eecs.nwu.edu (John Norstad) writes:
>I defined a category "Figure", and created a classification for each separate
>figure.  "Figure 1" is an inserted citation with no preamble, no delimiters,
>and category only.  "page 3" is an inserted citation to the same figure, with
>no preamble, no delimiters, and page only.  The problem with this technique is
>that we really don't want the word "page" before the page number, and your
>graduate school probably wouldn't accept it.  This cludge would work if we
>could just get rid of the word "page" in citations.

You can get rid of the "page" text. I found all the texts related to
citations in a resource, when I experimented on translating FW to Finnish.
I was able to change "page" into "sivu". I used either ResEdit or FEdit to
do this...I can't remember which or where I found it, if I used ResEdit.

Juri Munkki
jmunkki@santra.hut.fi
jmunkki@fingate.bitnet