[comp.sys.mac] ADB Joystick

dasy@mitre-bedford.ARPA (David Shinberg) (08/08/88)

In article <5557@ihlpf.ATT.COM> rtb@ihlpf.ATT.COM (Todd) writes:

>You could be right about this. I thought that if a joystick could have
>been used on the ADB bus, it would have been developed by now. If it
>is possible to have an ADB joystick and noboby has done it, perhaps
>we have a chicken and egg situation. Nobody has developed any joystick

I just saw an advertisement for an ADB joystick made by Kraft.  I have used
a Kraft joystick on a //e for years and it is very reliable.  With any
luck there will be one to examine at MacWorld Expo.

			David Shinberg

t-jacobs@utah-cs.UUCP (Tony Jacobs) (08/09/88)

We just ordered an ADB "Flight stick" from CH Products of San Marcos, CA.
It has multiple ways of working, rate controlled, porportional, etc. To
Universities it is about $80 all total.

CH Products
1225 Stone Dr.
San Marcoss, CA 92069